Sunday, June 20, 2010

What have you heard about 'Finally Free' hair removal technology?

Check this site: http://www.nevershaveagain.com/default.a...



This removal system claims to be painless, permanent, not expensive and FDA approved - seems to be too good to be true. And the most interesting thing is that it was invented over 25 years ago, and I have never heard any word-of-mouth recommendations. I am tired of shaving on a daily basis, but at the same time do not want to try something that is ineffective or harmfull. What is your understanding of the product?



What have you heard about 'Finally Free' hair removal technology?

From what I've been told over the years: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I personally find it hard to belive that it would be altogether painless. I mean, you are destroying the hair at the root, there should be pain involved somewhere. It actually sounds a lot like a laser procedure; killing hair at the root. It claims painfree, permanent hair removal. Says it's FDA approved, but I can't find anything about it on the FDA website. I agree with you that it is interesting that a product this amzing, this perfect wouldn't be more widely known. This was the first time I've heard of it. A quick search on Yahoo gave me a lot of advertising sites, you know the kind, it's just another search engine with 10,000 results for "Finally Free Hair Removal."



Personally, I would say skip it. It just sounds like something that might get you hurt, or burned, not really worth the risk and the $100+ you'd end up spending on the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter