Tuesday, June 22, 2010

VERY sensitive legs. HELP?

Whenever I shave my legs I use a sharp razor, and shave gel. No matter what I always get razor burn, and never get a close shave. I can't use hair removal creams because I'm allergic to all the ones I've tried, and it took my legs two weeks to recover from them. No matter what product I've tried, the results are the same: a poor shave, red dots and a burning sensation. The creams caused the worse pain I've ever been in, and had to avoid getting my legs wet for days. I can't afford permanent removal, so what's left. Any products that will save me some pain?



VERY sensitive legs. HELP?

Maybe your legs need a good lickin'..mmmmm....



VERY sensitive legs. HELP?

OUCH. well. i've got nothing for that. but plucking them?



VERY sensitive legs. HELP?

veet hair removing foam



shave with mens shaving cream



VERY sensitive legs. HELP?

Have you tryed wax? There are some home remedies for wax that are made of things you find in your kitchen, so it might be a bit easier on you're legs :]



Of course, it stings a bit, bit only for a few seconds. And it wont cause you're legs to get red and burn



VERY sensitive legs. HELP?

I suggest you try Shick Intuition.



VERY sensitive legs. HELP?

My legs are sensitive too. I use the Intuition razor for sensitive skin.



VERY sensitive legs. HELP?

i have the same problem. The first thing is NEVER USE VEET HAIR REMOVAL CREAM!!! It's the worst because of all the chemicals.



What I use is the Schick razor called "Intuition" it has really nice soap built onto the razor. It's the only thing that gives me a really close shave and no red bumps/itching/burning or anything. It really works!



VERY sensitive legs. HELP?

instead of using a shaving soap use hair conditioner. you can also add the conditioner into the shaving cream if you would rather. its glides the razor and moisterizes at the same time. if a rash occures (but i dont think will) use a baby rash cream.



VERY sensitive legs. HELP?

eww..



VERY sensitive legs. HELP?

I'm in the same boat! I'm so fed up with everything out there that I have just stopped shaving..I know sounds pretty gross but its not worth the pain anymore. I use a beard trimmer to "shave" and I probably only put an actual razor to my legs 3-4 times a year max. It sucks royally..but at least my boyfriend understands:]



VERY sensitive legs. HELP?

you could get a wax kit, make sure you get hot wax though because the cold ones are horrible, the wax can clump on the strip and on your leg and it hurts like hell when you try to pull it off. My legs even ended up bleeding at one point.



VERY sensitive legs. HELP?

I have that same problem, and I don't know what to do about it either!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter