Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ladies.....?

dont u HATE shaving!



(legs i mean)



i do!!!



y cant they just invent a permanent hair removal cream thingy thats not expensive, dosent stink, %26amp; 4 your legs?!



nair works but it smells like EGGS!!!



has enyone noticed that?or is it just me?(the nair smelling thing)



Ladies.....?

I wax or I use Nair Pretty (it's supposed to be specifically for teens I think... the peach kind. It doesn't smell nearly as bad). The only permanent solution is laser hair removal I think.



Ladies.....?

Thank you! Hope it works... : ) Report It



Ladies.....?

OMG ur right Nair smells soo bad i cant use it!!!



Ladies.....?

My legs aren't hairy at all,haha [evil laughter] XD



Ladies.....?

Yes I do hate shaving and Nair does smell really bad. Ewww! I used it once but will never use it again because of the smell.



Ladies.....?

I hate shaving! Waxing is better, but still no fun. And you're right-Nair stinks!



Ladies.....?

i dont have to shave that often. i really dont have a hair issue. i could go 3 weeks without shaving. and 3 weeks for me is like a week for my friends.



Ladies.....?

I wax, it hurts but it doesn't smell bad



Ladies.....?

ugh it smells so bad!!! sometimes ill just wear long pant no matter what just cuz i dont want to shave and i cant bring myself to use nair and waxing is expensive



Ladies.....?

Nair does stink! Once i get older I'm getting laser hair removal. I can't stand hairy legs but I also hate shaving.



Ladies.....?

yes i hate shaving!!!!...its so annoying!!..and most of the creams don't even work and are stinky and messy...



if i had the money i would get Lazer hair removal



Ladies.....?

hahah yeahh nair definatly smells like eggs. i hate shaving too.



Ladies.....?

HECK YA!!!i havent sheved mine in 2 weeks lol!im gonna shave me today!yes i wax my mustache with nair its gross.



Ladies.....?

NAIR is so disgusting!



I use a mans shaving gel in the shower...it works GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter