Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the best way to permanently remove hair from a mole on my face?

How can I permanently remove hair from a benign flat mole on my face. Its cute, but it sprouts a few hairs that I pluck.



Id love to find a more permanent solution. Some doctors have told me laser hair removal, some say electrolysis, but some places wont do electrolysis on a mole. Has anyone has any experience with this?



What is the best way to permanently remove hair from a mole on my face?

Both laser and electrolysis are the latest techniques for permanent hair removal, and they are both very safe. Look for spas and beauty clinics in your city/state for a better advice.



What is the best way to permanently remove hair from a mole on my face?

all I can say is be really careful....moles are not to be messed with and some can turn to cancer, make sure you follow a doctors advice......



What is the best way to permanently remove hair from a mole on my face?

I am an esthetician and some of my clients have raised moles that I wax. They tell you in school to NOT wax raised moles because you can rip it off, but I am VERY VERY careful. You may have to call all the electrolysis centers in your area and specifically ask them if they'll do it for you.



Laser hair removal is definitely an option. The only problem is that lasers target pigment, so the lighter the skin and the darker the hair...the better. Is your mole dark? If so this might be a problem. I hear there are newer lasers that can target dark hair with dark skin (like for African Americans). So if your mole is dark, you may have to find that kind of laser. Call around to some medical spas in your area. Check for an Ageless Remedies in your area, they are very knowledgeable



What is the best way to permanently remove hair from a mole on my face?

A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter