Sunday, June 20, 2010

Should I continue waxing or get laser hair removal?

I like the results of waxing because it doesn't leave any patchy spots. And I like to tan, which you can't do with laser hair removal. But with waxing, you can't shave in between, because you have to let it grow a bit. With laser, I'll have to wait a year for good results, and it's not really guaranteed anyway. But with laser, the results could be permanent. Obviously laser is much more expensive, but if results are permanent, then it might be worth it. But if they're not, I'd be upset.



Anyway have experiences they can share that will help me make a decision.



Should I continue waxing or get laser hair removal?

Laser hair removal works extremely well on the bikini area and you would probably need 4-6 Tx. You can actually tan just not 2 weeks before a treatment. I had the laser treatment and it was permanent and I am very happy. The attached site has more info.



Should I continue waxing or get laser hair removal?

haha I just answered another question with almost the same response.



Well, laser is tricky, you can never say it will get rid of the hair 100% because theres a lot of factors that are involved like your hair type and how it reacts to certain lasers and the different lasers they use.



I used to have the same problem with waxing but I bought this thing called an epilator and it looks like an electric razor but it uses a row of tweezers to get rid of hair from the root, so its like waxing but without the mess and you can use it on even stubble.



I usually wax, and then when the hairs start to grow in I will epilate them and that gets the job done.



You can usually find epilators at bed bath and beyond but i'll provide this link for you anyways



http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_hpc/00...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter