Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Excess Male facial hair?

I am 18 years old with black hair and light brown skin.



I've started to notice excess facial hair below my eyes but above my beard. I am perfectly ok with my normal beard but this extra hair just above it and parallel to it affects my look. I also have a little between my eyebrows (uni-brow in the making) and some hair on the extreme corners of my eye brows.



I have contemplated shaving the excess hair or even trimming it but cutting hair stimulates growth which i definitely don't want.



I need some hair removal methods that are long lasting but no permanent to get this hair outta the way. But since this area is very very sensitive i wont just use any cream or method without proof that it does not have side effects such as rashes etc.



If anyone knows a few good methods please share.



PS. i heard something about salons doin this for you but im not sure.



Thanks in advance



Excess Male facial hair?

You can try waxing. I know your a man but you can try a womans product(it won't kill you)hair removal cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter