Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair dye removal?

I dyed my hair a couple of weeks ago and i was wondering if there was anyway to take the haircolor out? it was permanent which was stupid on my part but now that prom is right around the corner i want my hair to look nice again! is there anything i can do? thank you



Hair dye removal?

It depends how you dyed it. If you put Manic Panic or some other color in your hair, then it will take lots of washings to get most of it out. If you dyed it some "normal" color, then you can try dying it back. But regardless of what you do, it will not look the same as before.



Hair dye removal?

You can dye it back to your natural color. You can't take out the other color. You just have to wait until it grows out which will take months. The only thing I know you can do until then is dye your hair its natural color. It may also depend on your natural hair color and what color you dyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter