Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair removal.?

I know there are a lot of methods out there, but I know that electrolysis is like the only PERMANENT method. I was just wondering from your experience or what you have read/heard, how good is it? Does it leave scars or any kind of external of internal damage? The LAST thing I was is any kind of scars, no matter how big or small. I can deal with a little redness for a few days or whatever, but nothing drastic.



I was thinking about getting my full body done in a few years, or atleast my front/back and maybe arms and bikini area. And yes this is with electrolysis so like, on a scale from 1-10, how painful would it be? And as far as temporary methods go, like laser, how good is that? I don't think waxing would be good for me since I have a huge fear of pain.



Again, I don't want anything that leaves scars/bumps/gross things or any permanent damage. BTW, I have dark hair and light/olivish skin if that makes a difference. Ty!



Hair removal.?

Laser treatment from a well-known salon



I wud say Go to a dermatologist prior to treatment. sometimes they do it so u will not hv to worry too much.



here in singapore, i got it done from national skin hospital. Its risk free. Moreover its better to get it done from a doc rather than a beautician..coz doc knows to give u the right medicines too.



I did hv some scars initially but the disappeared in some time...u need to be clear and tell the person that u do not want a single scar on ur body.



Hair removal.?

I've gotten laser hair removal before and it's the best thing i've ever done. You want to make sure you go to a good laser center so that you know the hair is going to be gone for good because laser hair removal is a permanent hair removal method. There are bound to be stray hairs that appear every so often, but you can just pluck those or shave them.



Laser hair removal requires a minimum of 5 sessions(more depending on the area - for ex. the bikini area) and works best on people with dark hair and light skin. If the nurse or doctor is a good one, they will tell you they cannot use laser on your if your skin is dark or tan, or your hair is light. The laser just won't pick up your hair!!!



You're not supposed to wax or pluck the desired area sooner than four weeks prior to your appointment. You can shave three to two days before though.



The pain is tolerable. Some areas are not painful at all where as the bikni area or underarms which are more sensitive do have slight pain, which you can always tell the doctor or nurse to stop for just a few secs, then start again. Really, i'm seventeen and honestly it's not bad at all.



They should put some kind of cooling cream on the area(s) after to reduce redness or temporary bumps. no scarring or anything at all.



It's a pricey treatment, but honestly it's THE best investment you could make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter