Tuesday, June 22, 2010

At home electrolysis?

i was wondering if anyone had any experience with these machines and if they work if it take awhile thats ok as long as it is permanant does this on look like it would work?http://www.vitasprings.com/acra-permanen...



At home electrolysis?

I had one of those things, it sat in my drawer for years until I threw it out. I didn't try it much because it was laborious. Plus, if you don't do it right, you could hurt yourself. Leave electrolysis to the professionals. It's only 30 dollars for 30 minutes.



At home electrolysis?

i actually saw that and wanted to try that myself...but i figured it was a load of ****...LOL..im going to check to see if anyone answers....i know someone who said a girl they know used it for a long time and it actually worked...but who knows...i seriously doubt it.



like the girl above said...thats why i didnt try it...cos i was scared id get pot holes on my face...LOL hair is one thing...but scars is another...those you cant remove..



At home electrolysis?

I bought one and tried it a couple of times. I had trouble trying to get the needle directly into the hair follicle and also it hurt! It sat on the shelf for a while and then I threw it out, A waste of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter