Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm getting laser hair removal done on my bikini line & don't know how much to take of

I'm getting laser hair removal treatment done on my bikini line. I'm having trouble deciding how much hair to have removed. I'm tempted to have it all done but I'm not sure if I'll regret it later on in life seeing as the process is permanent. I'm 20 years old so I'd have it for the rest of my life. Would that be wierd to never have hair down there again? Should I only get it partially done %26amp; leave a strip or something like that or should I get it all removed? I've asked a few of my friends %26amp; a guy friend but it's kind of an awkward subject to bring up.



Men %26amp; Women's opinion please!



Men: what would you prefer on your girlfriend/wife? FOREVER!



Women: what would you want for the rest of your life? Would it be wierd to never have hair down there again?



I'm getting laser hair removal done on my bikini line %26amp; don't know how much to take off! HELP!?

Just do what you like it doesnt matter what others say.



I'm getting laser hair removal done on my bikini line %26amp; don't know how much to take off! HELP!?

I would probably take off whatever was peeking out of my swimsuit for sure, and then some extra so that the remaining bush shape looked tidy.



But if you're interested in having guys go down on you more often, have more taken off, and go for the 'landing strip' look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter