Friday, June 18, 2010

Removing hair from upper lip?

I want to have permanent hair removal on my upper lip. I have an appointment next week. I wonder if anyone out there did it? How many sessions? Approx how much $$ ?



I don't have very much hair there but it bothers me, it's very light and I've never waxed or anything. I'm having it removed but would like more info..



THANX! 閳?br>Removing hair from upper lip?



My aunt paid to have this done, it is $300.00 ( I am sure the amount varies by location) and it is done in 3 different sessions, my aunt paid $600 to get her and her daughters done but after one session, they said it was so painful that they will never go back even though they already paid for it. I am sure that there are different ways to do the procedure and not all are the same but this is the only information that I know about it. best of luck.



Removing hair from upper lip?

i have had friends and familiy do it, they completely regret it because it is painful and doesn't work...i've also heard in some cases that have been reported that the creams that you use before going to get the hair removed can kill you...also like permanent hair straightening this can damage your skin, esp. if it is sensitive. i would get it waxed, once you have had it waxed just after showers take a plucker thing that you can buy at kroger for like 5 dollars or less and pluck off any hair that grow, this way it is easy to maintain and waxing doesn't hurt that bad

1 comment:

  1. Friendly advice, you'd better have the electrolysis coz its more reliable if you want permanent hair removal. I also experienced what you're going through when my hair overgrew.

    ReplyDelete

 
Scooter