Thursday, November 26, 2009

One for the ladies. Permanent pussy hair removal yah or nah?

As a man i like a Brazillian a little is a good thing Bushy is ewwwwwwwww. The reason for asking is my GF is wanting to spend 鎷?000 on laser removal



One for the ladies. Permanent pussy hair removal yah or nah?

If it's for you, then you should give her the money. I would think shaving and trimming would be sufficient. And a lot less expensive. And a lot less painful. Hey! You could help!



One for the ladies. Permanent pussy hair removal yah or nah?

Let her do it. The results are smooth, soft, silky, and beautiful. Oh yes, getting a visual?



One for the ladies. Permanent pussy hair removal yah or nah?

I'd do it... I hate having to shave all the time.. but its a must because I hate the hair more.



No hair is much cleaner!



One for the ladies. Permanent pussy hair removal yah or nah?

Hair is natural. No hair down there makes a person look like a baby which I think is more gross than without.



And there is a reason why hair grows there...



One for the ladies. Permanent pussy hair removal yah or nah?

yes do it then she don't have to shave any more, omg that would be so great if I did that



One for the ladies. Permanent pussy hair removal yah or nah?

No. Let it be natural, its cool.



One for the ladies. Permanent pussy hair removal yah or nah?

Go for it. I would love to never have to shave, wax etc there again. I love when it is completly bare.



One for the ladies. Permanent pussy hair removal yah or nah?

nah, be happy with what GOD gave you



One for the ladies. Permanent pussy hair removal yah or nah?

Absolutely!!! I would do it in a heartbeat!!



One for the ladies. Permanent pussy hair removal yah or nah?

How much is that? But I think it will make her life a lot easier if she gets it done, plus shaving all the time down there isn't so good for the skin.



One for the ladies. Permanent pussy hair removal yah or nah?

HAIL NO ME SHOULD BE HAIRY AND GIRLS SHOULD LOVE THEIR MAN HAIRY STOP IT KEEP THE HAIR



One for the ladies. Permanent pussy hair removal yah or nah?

I would definately do the bikini line (not the whole patch) and my legs if I could!



if it's for YOU, I would say shoulders and back would be nice to have done if there's hair there!



One for the ladies. Permanent pussy hair removal yah or nah?

YAH... holy hell I wish I could have it permanently gone. I hate wax, and shaving because when it grows back in it's itchy as hell.. even before you can see it.. it's itchy..



One for the ladies. Permanent pussy hair removal yah or nah?

Plucking (tweezing), Shaving, Depilatory creams and Waxing are temporary hair removal methods.



Waxing usually lasts for 3 weeks, but it is painful.



Electrolysis and laser hair removal are "permanent" hair removal methods but are expensive and you have to find a trained professional, otherwise your skin could be damaged.



A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt



One for the ladies. Permanent pussy hair removal yah or nah?

YAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter