Thursday, November 26, 2009

Laser hair removal For Men, home lasers?

Any one try the EPILA LASER PERMANENT HAIR REMOVER?



or the LB500s Laser Hair Remover?



or the RIO SCANNING LASER PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL?



do they work ? are the results as good as those when you visit a professional?



*if there is no reduction, do you at least get rid of the hair for a certain amount of time?



Laser hair removal For Men, home lasers?

The 3rd one has some reviews I found through google because I was curious about your question..



http://www.ciao.co.uk/Rio_Laser_Hair_Rem...



the reviews don't seem very great.



I don't think there is a product at home that would be equivalent to laser removal because then everyone would be talking about it trying to get it. So yeah.. if you really want to remove, probably just pay for actual laser removal.



Laser hair removal For Men, home lasers?

Hey,



I busted down an bought the RIO hair remover, and from what I can tell it does fry the hair. It does not do anything in the permanent rhelm! Do not waste your MONEY on this item! It takes more power to remove hair, and this unit claims that it has the power.....it don't!



A.J. Report It



Laser hair removal For Men, home lasers?

LB500s doesn't work for me either. I don't see a single hair fall out. I can feel the heat, and it only burn the hair that above my skin. Next couple day the same hair will grow back. This item has not return policy. I am going to re-sell it. Maybe it works for other people.

2 comments:

  1. I don't remove any unwanted hair at home. I visit any laser hair removal clinic for guidance. Because they have more knowledge on how to remove our unwanted hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips.. I really need this. I would undergo a laser hair removal and so far I am excited about this because this is the first time I am going to this. I heard very positive feedback from friends who have been undergoing the same treatment though.
    Laser Hair Removal for Men New York City

    ReplyDelete

 
Scooter