Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair removal? ...permenant options?

I was wondering if anyone has tried, or knows someone, or knows much about laser or electrolysis hair removal.



If you have, I had a few questions: Was it particularly painful? Which do you think is better? How much does it usually cost? Was it worth it? Does anyone recommend someone who does it...links would be useful. Also, Did it actually work?!?



I have also heard about home permanent hair removal kits...anyone heard of them...do they work and are they safe?...or just a con?



...Anyone know any other permanent hair removal things?



Hair removal? ...permenant options?

Well I am going through permanent hair removal right now actually. I am getting Palomar Pulsed Light System. It is working amazing and I have only been through 1 session. I am getting my face and neck done -- from my eyes and to the bottom of my neck. It is $600 for 5 treatments. It is really quick. Each session takes only 10-15 minutes. I have only been through one session and I have already seen incredible differences and I can't be happier with it!! It doesn't hurt at all, its just a little zap at each section of hair. Yes, as the girl said they do shave the area, but if you go to a good doctor you will begin to see results immediately and it isn't bad at all. I'd say if your self conscious about something and think you would feel better doing it, it is really worth it! I am super happy about it and would reccommend it to everyone. :) Good luck!



Hair removal? ...permenant options?

actually,if i were you i'd stick to the waxing hair removal,because it's safer and cheaper,you can never tell with these doctors ....



Hair removal? ...permenant options?

Well a mate of mine had hair removal on her face for her top lip, the bad thing was they had to shave it with a razor first,and you have to keep going to get permanent hair removal over 6 weeks.The home hair removal is not worth it the don't work!!



Area Average Cost for 1 treatment



Bikini $350 to $500



Back Hair $600 to $900



Lower Legs $600 to $850



Upper Legs $600 to $850



Arms $350 to $500



Chest $350 to $600



Under Arms $250 to $350



Face %26amp; Neck $600 to $900



Hair removal? ...permenant options?

Duct Tape ...home depot $2.45 USD.



Hair removal? ...permenant options?

Here is a link to an informative article about a womans laser hair removal experience, I think you will find this useful in answering your question. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter