Thursday, November 26, 2009

If laser hair removal doesn't work for blond or red hair, will it work if you dye the hair a da

I'd really like to have permanent hair removal, but my hair is strawberry blond, and I've heard that laser hair removal only works on darker hairs. If I dye my hair darker, will laser hair removal be more likely to work for me?



If laser hair removal doesn't work for blond or red hair, will it work if you dye the hair a darker color?

I dont think so, because the dye won't get down to the root under your skin that the lazer needs to zap. Did the hair removal company tell you that it won't work for you? Try going to a different place and see what they say.



If laser hair removal doesn't work for blond or red hair, will it work if you dye the hair a darker color?

No. You are shaved for the laser treatment. Try electrolysis. I have some white hairs and my lady uses electrolysis on those hairs. Good luck



If laser hair removal doesn't work for blond or red hair, will it work if you dye the hair a darker color?

I have blond hair and was looking to have laser done. The consultant told me that hair dye does not penetrate the hair below the skin which is where the laser has to go to destroy the base of the hair follicle.



If your hair is white or light, the laser will not work. Upside is that waxing usually does not hurt near as bad with hairs that are white or very light in color because those hairs tend to be thinner in diameter, and waxing lasts 6 weeks, so that would be your best alternative.



If laser hair removal doesn't work for blond or red hair, will it work if you dye the hair a darker color?

Laser hair removal is 閳ユ笡ermanent閳?hair removal method but is expensive and you have to find a trained professional, otherwise your skin could be damaged.



A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter